Friday, February 22, 2013

It’s A Learning Curve


Yesterday my friend Joanie and I went on shopping trip (the sum total of my purchases consisted of a ball of twine and a trivet……really exciting purchases….not) anyway we always hit the op shops, Joanie loves finding fantastic designer clothes at rock bottom prices and I love looking at knick knacks. I had my phone with me and decided that the shop was a great photo location. Took lots of photos with the idea of playing around with apps when I got home. The more I play the more I learn.

So these dummies were too good to pass up. I already had an idea in my head for what I wanted to to with them, only things didn’t quite turn out how I imagined.

Photo 23-02-13 1 35 14 PM 
I tried my hand at extracting just one of the dummies in an app I downloaded a couple of weeks ago. As you can see I didn’t do a very good job, still learning how to use that particular app. But not to be put off by the somewhat  jagged photo I thought I could clean it up in another app, which I kind of did and after hitting the done button and waited for it to process………..
Photo 23-02-13 1 34 48 PM
…….this is what appeared, cool I thought, until I looked a little closer and spotted the third boob.
Photo 23-02-13 1 34 35 PM

I laughed!!!!! I’ll have to see if I can make it disappear, but I really like the rest of the photo, it’s almost as if her arms (even though the dummy was armless) are raised above her head and she’s moving through a thick cloud of something. But the third boob has to go.

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment